Want to report a violation to a Probation Officer?

Want to report a Violation of Probation?

If you have an emergency, call 911.

If you wish to report a probation violation or have concerns about an individual who may be on probation, you may contact the Probation Officer of the Day at (916) 875-0300 or send an email to probationmail@saccounty.gov with your concerns. The information will be forwarded to the appropriate officer. This e-mail account is not continuously monitored and your e-mail may not be reviewed for several days. If you are reporting a new crime, contact the Sheriff’s Department or your local police department.


Have a question about someone on Probation?

Probation will typically neither confirm or deny if a person is on Probation, and most information regarding a person’s probation status is confidential.  If he/she is a juvenile (under the age of 18) all information is confidential.

If the individual is an adult, you may go to the Sacramento County Superior Court Public Case Access page. If he/she has been sentenced in Sacramento County, a summary of his/her sentence will be provided. It should be noted, conditions of probation are confidential. You may search by name, case number, or XREF number.

Effective July 1st, 2014, name searches and document downloads will incur a public access fee to reimburse the Court for the cost of providing public information.


Frequently Asked Questions about Probation